Transform your downtown into an environment for working, living and playing
Take away new ideas and innovative solutions from industry leaders.
Discover approaches to urban farming, preserving history, and inclusive innovative districts within your downtowns.
Gain expert opinions on the effect of natural disasters, multiple transit options and private/public partnerships to increase growth.
Hear about case studies from around the world and real examples of transformative downtowns. Learn not only about solutions but challenges incurred along the way to planning effective downtown revitalization. Attend this unique forum and learn from planners, economic developers, architects and public officials.
Take away key insights into:
- Planning for Natural Disasters: Adopt new measures to prepare for natural disasters
- Effective Repurposing: Turn historical spaces into places for redevelopment
- Sustainable Transit: Integrate all modes of transportation for improved mobile downtowns
- Urban Farms: Engage in community supported agriculture
- Innovation Districts: Bring a mix of incubators to your downtown
- Preserving Heritage: Upgrade and modernization while maintaining history
- Private/Public Partnerships: Increase funding options
- Crowd sourcing for Real Estate: Demonstrate to your community how to be stakeholders in local properties
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Tel: 1 (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)